As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Inspira Dental Care is focused on fully reopening our doors to the community and providing dental care for everyone. We appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us, and we always strive to do what is best for our patients, which is why we will not loosen up on our efforts to keep everyone who visits our office safe. We have put the following measures into effect in our office for the foreseeable future, and we ask that you please review them before coming in for your appointment:
- All patients will be subject to screening via phone or text prior to your appointment. We will discuss with you any possible symptoms that you or a member of your household has been experiencing, and will let you know if we are still able to continue with your appointment as planned.
- When you arrive at our office for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you have arrived. Do not enter the building until we have called you back stating that we are ready to see you. No one will be allowed to wait in the waiting room at this time.
- Only the individual receiving treatment will be allowed into the office. If anyone is accompanying you, they must wait outside or in your vehicle. Exceptions will be made for parents or caregivers who must be present during treatment. Please let us know ahead of time, and know that only one escort will be allowed.
- If possible at that time, any and all forms that you’ll be required to sign, including consent forms, will be sent to you or made available prior to your appointment so you can review and fill them out ahead of time.
- Upon entry to the office, patients will be asked to apply hand sanitizer and have their temperature taken, as well as be verbally assessed for any symptoms or problems. Any patient with a fever or symptoms will be asked to return home and reschedule a minimum of three weeks later. Your signature will be required to continue following this screening.
- Any matter of payment or scheduling a follow-up appointment will be handled securely in your treatment room, rather than at the front desk. We ask that you avoid paying in cash if possible.
- All staff members will undergo the same temperature check and verbal assessment upon arriving to work. Any staff member with a temperature or showing symptoms at any point will be asked to return home and contact a doctor. If at any time an individual leaves with symptoms, the office will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Every single staff member is required to wear a mask when at work. Our clinical team is equipped with the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and will arrive in your treatment room with this equipment already on.
- We’re just as concerned about the air in our office as we are about physical surfaces. We are installing isolated treatment rooms designed to contain aerosols, additional exhaust vents in every treatment room, as well as a UV purification system for the entire building’s airspace.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to read and follow these guidelines in order for us to ensure a safe environment for you, your fellow patients, and the staff at Inspira Dental Care. If you have any questions about these protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to seeing you soon!